Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tag! You're it!! ~ Part 1

I have been tagged by my friend Violet.

Rules:
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself

2. You must also answer the 11 questions that the awarder has given you, and create 11 questions for your awardees to answer in turn.

3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers.

4. Notify them that you've awarded them.

5. No tagging back.

6. And the 11 blogs that you tag must have less than 200 followers
Violet's questions:
 
If you could choose to live in one era other than today, when would it be and why?
What is a Bible verse (or verses) that has particularly challenged and/or encouraged you lately?
Do you prefer hot chocolate, tea or coffee or none of these?
What is your favourite musical instrument?
If you were to write and publish a book/direct a movie, what would you call it and what would it be about?
What is your favourite subject/hobby/pastime?
Do you think you are an introvert or an extrovert or a mixture of both?
What is a name you really like?
Is there a book you once read which you couldn't put down until you had finished it?
Do you have a favourite hymn and why is it your favourite?
Is there some way that the Lord has been working in your life recently that you want to share?

Hmmm.
1. Probably Regency, although Victorian era is high on my favourite list!
2. "He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy." Titus 3:5
3. None usually. Ugh, coffee makes me gag and tea is weird. Except fruit tea, mmm. I like ths Chocolate Lounge's caramel hot chocolate though.
4. I'm playing the tenor horn and love it, but I love piano too. I love any kind of music.
5. I'd love to publish the book I am writing at the moment, but I don't have a name for it. At the moment some friends, sisters and I are making a movie called the Wolves of Willoughby Chase. I wrote a book review on it some time ago.
6. I love reading, cooking, sewing.....it's a long list!
7. A mixture really. I like being alone sometimes, and often I'm really talkative and sociable.
8. Caleb for a boy, or Sara for a girl.
9. Too many! Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events was good. Anything classic as well.
10. I always used to love Silent Night. Most Christmas hymns, I think.
11. I love going to church now, whereas I used not to so much.

Thankyou Violet! That was fun. I will finish next time.

1 comment: