Monday 28 April 2014

I'm Back!

Yes, I'm still here! I haven't been able to post for a while due to being away over the holidays-- and having much fun, I can assure you! What I've been doing lately:
~ Spending Easter weekend with my grandparents. It was so much fun. We did some sightseeing, took long walks, watched movies(that is, Les Miserables the movie version 1998, which I will review at some point) and ate way too much icecream.

I also learnt several things, namely: there is nothing like a good banana split. Yum. I learnt that I dislike large crowds. I also learnt that Les Mis 1998 cannot compare in the least to my dearly beloved Les Mis 2012.

Spending the day with my BFF. Giggling, singing, playing word games, eating cake, and more giggling. 


~  Celebrating Easter. My Saviour is risen!

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays!!!
More posts are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment