Friday 22 November 2013

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by my special sister Emily, with a tag she created herself! Isn't it neat?

,

RULES
1. Let your tagger know that you received notification.
2. Post the award picture and rules to your blog,
and answer your tagger's five questions.
3. Tag five blogger-friends, but at least ONE OF THEM
HAS TO BE A FRIEND YOU MADE VIA
BLOGGER : )
4. Give them five questions and notify them that you have tagged them.
5. (Optional Rule: Give your readers a friendship quote at the
end of your tag post : )
[P.S. You may tag group-bloggers]

The Questions
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What food would you never eat and why?
3. Do you have a favourite place to meet with your friends?
4. What do you and your friends like doing together?
5. How do you greet your friends every time you meet them? What about on Blogger?

My Answers:

1. Purple, any shade, no question, although I also love green, pink, and red.
2.Uhhh.....probably offal, like brains or kidneys. Eulgh!!
3. At their houses or at my house, or wherever we happen to meet!
4. Anything and everything. Quoting, being silly, goofing, playing with horses(real ones!), watching movies, having sleepovers, eating lollies, joking around, playing games/sports.....you get the picture! Oh, and we like having crazy photo shoots and dressing up too!
5. With a big bear hug or a poke.

The 5 friends I am tagging;

1. Miss Jane Bennet(who I met via blogger)
2. Miss Laurie
3. Daisy
4. Isabella
5. Laura King

Have fun!!


3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for tagging me! I'm honored. :) I will definitely be doing this within the next few days; it looks like a fun tag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for your comment! By the way, about the Mansfield Park casting, what do you think of Jamie Bell for Edmund??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I think he'd do a good job, actually! He has the "look". ;)

      Delete